Another Year Has Gone By

Another year has gone by. And yet another year is dawning. We will make more resolutions. We will watch more dreams. We will wish a better life - this year again!

We will try to believe again that we've grown wiser this year, just like we used to believe that we've grown taller when we were kids. Only difference being, it was often true back then!

2010 was a good year for me. I managed to get out of the job I didn't like, to get the current job which is way better. I managed to find a few more good friends, revive contacts with some of the older ones and strengthen the existing bonds. Nonetheless, I also lost contacts with some of my friends and will surely work to revive those too.

For me, the most happiest moment of 2010 was my father's birthday when we managed to surprise him by gifting a car. And it's kind of cute to see him diligently taking driving lessons at the age of 59.

This blog has grown 1 year old now. This is the 10th and last post of this year. I will try to write more often in the coming year, I hope I will get enough ideas and enough time to do so.

2011 holds new life-changing promises. I am looking forward to a brand new year, a brand new experience! Wish you all a great life in the new year and in the years to come. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being New Daddy!

Going Home - Part 2

What % of population is required to bring about a change?